What is Social Prescribing?
Our Social Prescribing Link Workers work with you to explore areas in your life you feel you need support. Over several sessions we help identify what matters to you and develop a plan with you to support you to make positive life changes.
We will connect you to activities, services, social groups, and advice in and around Hackney.
It is Free and Confidential and available to anyone aged 18+ registered at our practice
Our Areas Of Support Include:
- Housing, debt and benefits issues
- Finding a club, activity, or group
- Lonely, isolated, lacking direction, low confidence
- Depression, anxiety, stress, low mood
- Managing long-term health conditions
- Low level addiction and recovery
- Learning or employment opportunities
- Lifestyle (e.g. losing weight, exercise more)
- Bereaved and struggling to cope
Ask at reception or speak to your GP, Nurse or Pharmacist today!
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.